Mt. Olive Baptist Church

                        Our History

     On August 17th, 1873, Mt. Olive Baptist Church was organized in the home of Brother Robert and Sister Martha Terrell by a group of persons out of the Second Baptist Church of Northwest, Washington, DC.

     Under the pastorate of Rev W.J. Robinson, our first edifice, a frame structure, was erected on Sixth Street, NE between L and M Streets. On May 24th, 1976, we occupied our new edifice at 1140 6th Street, NE, with God leading the way. We have many ministries that worked willingly and faithfully to maintain the needs of our place of worship and to keep the spiritual fire alive and to do the will of God.

 


Contact Mt. Olive Baptist Church
1140 6th Street, NE
Email: contact@mtobc1140.org
Name:  
Phone:  
E-mail:  
Comments:  


Upcoming Events